AEC has been in the asbestos abatement industry for ten (10) years and can handle every
facet of asbestos from inspection to removal and disposal.
All supervisors and workers are trained, certified and licensed by the State of
Virginia. All workers participate in a medical surveillance as well as a
respiratory and hazardous awareness program. All supervisors and workers have
current medical certifications and respirator fit tests, both of which are updated
annually. All analysis of air and material samples are handled by an independent laboratory.
All work is performed with special emphasis on safety, dust and fiber
control. All work is performed in accordance with all local, state and federal
regulations using state-of-the art procedures and fully trained, licensed
and experienced supervisors and workers.
- Asbestos Abatement
- Friable asbestos containing materials from interior/exterior components
- Non-friable materials including transite, roofing, floor tile and mastic
- Contaminated soils, repair, enclosure and encapsulation of asbestos containing
- Asbestos Disposal
- Project Design
- Project Inspection/Sampling
- Air and Material Sampling
- Hazard Assessment
- Project Management
- Asbestos Management
- Occurrence based liability insurance